Kaleidoscope Square Blanket - Tunisian or Single Crochet - Crochet Pattern and Charts
Colorful designed squares are 10 inches by 10 inches and can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways, and blankets can be made in various sizes. There are 18 different Kaleidoscope square patterns and 1 one color square that can be used as a divider patchwork type square.
Included in this Pattern:
- Instructions with simple diagrams in how to do Tunisian or Single Crochet, (half double crochet can also be used if wanted) and how to change yarn colors.
- A stitch chart for each of the 19 squares - (row by row in crochet stitch symbols)
- A color placement chart for each of the 19 squares - (row by row graph of design each square in graph counts as 1 stitch)
- Row by Row written instructions for each of the 18 colorful design squares Instructions on how to join squares or make a one-piece blanket
- A border suggestion with simple instructions and diagram
- A finished example of the blanket made with a plain color square between the animal squares on the last page
- Instructions on how to join the squares and
- Instructions on how to make a one-piece blanket.
- A list of yarn colors used in the included patterns