Blessings - Table Topper or Wall Decor - Filet Crochet Pattern and Charts
'Blessings' Wall Decor or Table Topper - Filet Crochet Pattern and Charts
**Digital Download PDF Pattern and Charts only
This Runner would look beautiful in a picture frame for home decor or gifting idea, or as a pretty table topper. This pattern is best suited for any crocheter from beginners to experts. It is a series of simple common crochet stitches, with an easy chart and instructions to follow. Supplies Needed: Size 11 (1,1 mm) Steel Crochet Hook - Size 30 Crochet Thread 1500 yds
Approximate Size: 35” inches wide - 20" in length
Included in the Pattern:
- The first 20 rows are written instructions row by row, to help learn how the charts work.
- Stitch Placement Chart - A Grid Chart with filled-in squares for the design.
- Stitch Chart - row by row crochet stitch symbols.
- Suggested Border diagram with Instructions
- Suggested Blocking Instructions
- I am available if help is needed.